Sunday, March 16, 2008

6 Rules for Surviving a Soft Market

Today's Boston Sunday Globe Magazine included an article with the title "6 Rules For Surviving a Soft Market". The article lays out cleanly and succinctly some guidelines for both Sellers and Buyers to help them relax in today's real estate market.

Of course, I look at these articles with keen interest to see if there are any pearls of wisdom to glean especially with the conversations that I find myself in on a daily basis. Almost everyone I see asks me, often without saying "Hello" first, "How's the market?"

What I see in the article is the type of advice I tend to give when asked by buyers and sellers. Here's a link to the story if you didn't happen to see it today.

http://www.boston.com/realestate/gallery/0316six_rules/

-----
Congrats to Daisuke and his Wife on the birth of their second child.
-----

Go Sox!

No comments: